We only ship within the borders of South Africa
Free Shipping – Major Cities
• We offer free shipping to all major South African cities on any individual purchase over R1,500 including VAT.
• This service is limited to the following destinations: Johannesburg, Bloemfontein, Durban, East London, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria, Witbank, George, Kimberley, Ladysmith, Nelspruit, Klerksdorp, Rustenburg, Upington, Bethlehem, Welkom, Richards Bay, Pietermaritzburg, Northern Cape, Cape Town, Cape Boland and Vereeniging.
• This service is provided by Courierit and is based on delivery to the physical address given on the invoice. We reserve the right to amend or terminate this service or change the service providers at our own discretion.
Shipping on orders below R1,500.00 including VAT
• On orders below R1,500.00 inc VAT – shipping charges will be for the account of the purchaser and will be calculated based on the basic formula - weight dimensions - of the individual shipment.
• A quotation for shipping will be provided giving the purchaser the option of accepting the shipping charges or cancelling his pending order.
• All orders that are placed and paid for on items we have in stock before 1:30pm will be dispatched after receipt of payment and are shipped via Courierit with a tracking number to the physical address provided on the invoice (please ensure there is someone at the address to receive the goods) for delivery within 2 - 3 working days.
• Orders received after 1:30pm, Fridays and during weekend or Public Holidays will be dispatched the following working day for delivery within 2 - 3 working days.
• Rural and outlying areas may take an additional 48hrs before delivery as some areas are serviced every 2nd day as opposed to daily. Please note that this excludes public holidays and weekends.
• All goods / large packages in excess of 10kg and upwards will be delivered within 2-3 working days.
REFUNDS FOR GOODS CORRECTLY SUPPLIED WILL SUBJECTED TO A 10% HANDLING FEE
• Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
• Once your return is received and inspected by Trac-Mac Online (usually within 24 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your Bank Account.
• You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to Trac-Mac Online.
• Please do not abuse this policy by ordering multiple (more than 2) of the same or similar item with the intention of returning the majority of your order. Please contact a Trac-Mac Online if you are unsure of sizing or application for any items prior to placing your order and we will be happy to help you narrow it down!
• See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us.
Return Shipping Options
• For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
• All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected.
• Need to make an exchange? After you process your return, simply place a new order for the exchange merchandise. That means you'll claim the inventory and get your new gear fast!
• If your exchange order qualifies for our free ground shipping offer, it will be applied.
• You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
• If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders quickly.
• Orders can be modified or cancelled only while their status is labeled "Payment Accepted." Once an order has a status of "Preparation in Process," it cannot be cancelled or modified, as the order has been.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
• Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to walk on your carpet in your boots and to try your motorcycle helmet on indoors before heading out on the bike.
• Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
• Gumtree and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to Trac-Mac Online.
Apparel and Helmets
• Apparel items must be packed in their original garment bag (or equivalent plastic bag protection) and include all original tags. The plastic bag protects the item from the cardboard. Items packaged without this protection most likely will arrive scuffed and will be returned to the customer.
• Helmets must be shipped back as they were received in their original helmet bag, box and include all original paperwork and accessories.
• Un-used items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components, or hangers may be returned to the customer or subject to an additional processing fee of up to 25% of the merchandise cost based on the availability of those missing or damaged components.
Electronics, Hard Parts, Tools, Tires
• Any electronic which has been removed from packaging or manufacturer seal broken is non-returnable.
• Any part which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed on a vehicle is non-returnable.
• Any Tool or Chemical that has been opened or seal broken is non-returnable.
• Open box items for which the packaging has been destroyed are not returnable.
• Each manufacturer has its own warranty policy. Trac-Mac Online will assist customers with their warranty; however Trac-Mac Online does not provide any direct warranty on any item sold.
• Most manufacturers offer an additional warranty period which covers against merchandise defects. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact the manufacturer or contact us for assistance.
• Please note warranty processing may take 4-8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer's policies and discretion. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
• Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
Please be sure to print and ship at your earliest convenience. Please do not tape anything to the original product packaging! We need to get all products (and their packaging!) back in new condition. Place all merchandise in a shipping box; you may use the original shipping container. However, please DO NOT use the manufacturer's product box as the shipping container. It will arrive damaged and the package will be rejected by our returns department. Returns should be shipped to the following address unless otherwise noted on your return authorization instructions:
NO 9 CORNER OF RAGLAN & AYLESBURY ROAD
TEL: 021-917 1172
Please retain your return tracking information. Trac-Mac Online is not responsible for packages lost during return shipment. You will receive a confirmation email from Trac-Mac Online when your return is processed which will include the full details of refund credited.
Questions / Concerns
• If anything is unclear or if you have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
• We can be reached by phone : 021 – 917 1172, firstname.lastname@example.org
All goods / large packages in excess of 10kg and upwards will be delivered within 2-3 working days.